Monday 24 November 2014

We're Still Alive!

Hello Everyone!
I thought I would quickly pop in here on the blog to let you all know that we are alive and well- just too occupied with other things to be posting!  We greatly enjoyed several weeks at home catching up with all sorts of farm tasks and other work, as well as putting on a concert and hosting lots of company.  We are now on the road again for a short trip.  
Thank you for your prayers as we travel.  
Be blessed and love Jesus today!
 "I will love thee, O Lord, my strength.
The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.
 I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised:
Psalm 18:1-3a"


We're Still Alive!
Rating: 100% based on 975 ratings. 91 user reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment